Wonderings...

.
 
Eenie meenie minie moe- what was that part about the tiger again?





But female cops always give me an erection, Officer





This is the part where Easter Pig learns the true meaning of Christmas!





Every Weatherman is either a homosexual or a robot... if you don't believe me take a look at the one you're with




This antique wicker gazebo is where I pork all my lady friends





My Dad's so old he remembers when Alec Baldwin was good-looking



FOX News is the next best thing to having Dick Cheney fuck you in the ass








What are the odds that the hive is full and the bees inside are furious?








Luckily I got one of those prisons where they let you keep your harmonica





The Bishop informs me that a bloody nose is not technically stigmata






My wife has a stuttering vagina and I can't get a cock in edgewise









Somedays I piss my pants just to spite my dry-cleaner






If cats always land on their feet, how do you explain that first dozen?




No comments:

Post a Comment