Wonderings


 





Date-rape is devastating… but at least you get a free dinner












I have to confess: going to the morgue gives me the heebie-jeebies







Born on this date: Johnathan Swissarmy, inventor of the legendary knife







"Beginner's Luck" goes a long way in neurosurgery







Remember those grisly circus murders? I was never seriously considered a suspect






According to my proctologist, there IS a wrong way to eat a Reese's







I put a QR bumper sticker on the back of my car just to cause traffic accidents







You think Juan Valdez ever gets a coffee break?






 

I’m not sure what ‘uno momento’ means, but I think these Spanish people are insulting me










These Marvinburgers are delicious… I just wish Marvin could have been here to enjoy them...







I bought my dog a tuxedo so he could shit the floor in style




Forgot my safe word... can somebody untie me?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment