Wonderings...



I'm not afraid of puppets anymore, and if my wife tells you any differently then that bitch is just a filthy liar





Childhood was a breeze, what with Papa’s weakness for Mexican snatch





Avoid Everything Bagels, because they really do lead to the harder stuff






Excuse me, but are you the woman they call the Human Dumpster?




I have climbed the mountain, and the view from the top is just as pathetic as I thought it would be







My son Lousy has low self-esteem for some reason








The best thing about blacking out is




I have no problem with gays in the military but I agree they should be banned from deep-space exploration





Everything you do is zen- except that






Guilty, Your Honor, but it’s a great story…







Nana’s medication’ is not a food group





Somedays I feel like the last dyslexic in Alphabet City






No comments:

Post a Comment