Wonderings...







Can’t we leave some children behind?










Luckily I got one of those prisons where they let you keep your harmonica






 Did You Know? Gynecologists eat their roast beef sandwiches vertically







You say you don't laugh when the figure skater falls... I'm gonna have to call bullshit







No woman has ever cried out the name "Willoughby" in a fit of sexual bliss





Masturbation is like exercise with a prize inside







How was I supposed to know the waiter was named Fettucine?



 




The great thing about "Three's Company" is that they could no longer give each other cervical cancer









Dating a blind woman… well, she doesn’t know it yet



 



True love is hard to find so let's make Miracle Whip in the Men's Room





Five bucks says I can trick this retardate into cleaning my aquarium



 

No comments:

Post a Comment