Laurel In Love




When I woke up this morning I knew that I loved him.

I knew it when I saw he wasn’t there. I was worried like a Mother, like a Daughter… I had to have him back. I had to have him back in my life.

I know what you’re thinking. I know that I’m gone. And you’re right. And I don’t care

Because.

Because I have been looking for this my whole fucking life. And now it’s here.

So I have what I want, but I’m scared that I’m gonna lose it. I’m afraid that someone’s gonna come and take it away.

So I guess I just have to protect it.

But I can’t let anyone see me protecting it.

I know they’re gonna see anyway. Everyone will see. Is this fair?

Do I deserve this? Why does he put me through this?

He better not come back.

Because.

If he does.

I’m gonna kill him.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment